torsdag 29. august 2013

Updates on life, home and health

I'm having one of those days where I'm considering chopping off my legs, which kind of restricts how much I can do. I can make it back and forth between my chair and the toilet if I need to, but beside that I'm just staying in one place. Gotta love these days. X3

Been generally having a really bad week, health wise, so I've just spent my time watching anime (I'm working on a seperate blog entry on that subject), and doing some doodling when it didn't hurt too much to hold a pencil. Actually got quite a lot of doodles done. Got out some really old sketches and finished them so I can smack on some lineart on them later on. Feeling pleased with that, I am.

On another subject, I am looking for a web designer to help me out with a small project of mine. I don't have much money, but I'm willing to put whatever I have into this, so if you're good at what you do (and can work for cheap ;_; ) and you're interested, then leave me a comment here, or send me a message on facebook, or mail me at keyjester@hotmail.com for more information.


The apartment is kind of at a standstill at the moment. My biological father actually got hold of an electrician for me, that was cheap enough for me to afford it, but he couldn't do the job after all. He had too much work on his hands, unfortunately. So, yeah, back to square one. We can finish the upper cupboards, whenever grandpa and dad have the time for it, and maybe start putting the lower ones in place, but I really need an electrician to do some electrical work before I can finish the kitchen. Right now I'm praying for a miracle and a lottery ticket with some money to it. I'd easily settle for just a couple of thousand right now, cause at least that could help me pay an electrician. Though, I wouldn't say no to more. XD Like 50k. That would be really nice right now, and it would help me finish the rest of the apartment. 100k and I can finish the bathroom as well, instead of saving up for a couple of years before I tackle it.

Ah, yeah, now I'm just dreaming.

Either way, the apartment is a chaotic mess, and with my health being a bitch, not much is being done and I basically have to ban people from visiting me. I'd rather not have people over when I'm living in the middle of all this. At least until the kitchen is done, then it'll be a bit easier to clear up the chaos a bit.


Yeah, as I was saying, I'm having a really bad day, cause the pain in my legs is really intense. But, I got some good news today, so I'm feeling good anyway. I got a call from a hospital in another town, and I've been called in for an investigation in about a month. I'll be submitted to the hospital for about 5 days while they do a complete checkup. My old doctor sent them a note about my health problems, and that we think I might have fibromyalgia, asking for them to do a proper investigation, but they've decided to call me in on the suspicions of me having ME.

I've got to admit I was in a state of shock when I saw the letter, cause I didn't really know much about ME (or Chronic Fatigue Symdrome, as it's also called), but the things I have heard of it weren't pleasant things. Not that Fibromyalgia isn't an unpleasant thing to have, but I had somewhat settled on that thought and had gotten used to it, so it didn't sound so bad anymore. So, suddenly getting the suspicion of ME thrown in my face was... Shocking.
But, I've been reading up on it, and I can see why they suspect I might have it. I've calmed down a bit, and I've just decided to have them check me for anything and everything, cause now I just want to know what the actual fuck is going on with my body.


Other than that, my mood is as good as ever. Even though I'm stuck at home, things hurt, my home is chaotic, and I'm being all introvert-mode, I still manage to stay on top of the world and generally just feel great. I'm constantly in love with life, and it keeps me smiling through just about anything. Also, I've got my work, and my guardians, and that's pretty much all I need to be happy in life.

And, mum bought me some Oreos today, so I'm all OMFGhappy! ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar