fredag 2. august 2013

Reviving ze online life

Well, now that we've established that I am, in fact, alive, I've figured that it's time to slowly work my way around to reviving my online life. For those who know me, I used to have a pretty active online life, being a member of various sites that I spent pretty much 90% of my waking time doing goddess only knows what, but that all died when I moved. The only thing I stayed online on was Facebook, naturally, since after mum tricked me into joining the damned thing, my predictions of me becoming obsssively addicted to it came true. Woo.

Anyhouse, the point is that I have a lot of sites that I used to frequent, and I am now starting to move back to them like a moth towards flame. Of the most important ones, I have finally cought up with all my missed messages on deviantArt (god damn it, I had 867 messages and 2 Notes waiting for me there), so I am now officially back to checking it daily. Not uploading any art just yet, cause I've got stuff to work out in my home first (but for those thirsty art addicts, you can go watch my facebook art page - ARATRI - instead, where I randomly post art-like things every now and then), but when I'm done with the renovations and go back to doing art regularily, I'll start uploading art to my dA again. ^^

Next on my checklist of online life reviving is my blog. Yep, that's right, I'm gonna go back to regular blogging again, so yay me. I don't have anything interesting to write, but who cares about that. The important part is that I am randomly punching my keyboard, creating words, and publishing it for ya'll to see. Right?

Oh, on the subject of blogging, I am considering giving my blog a makeover.
See, I have light sensitive eyes, so I can't stand white or too bright backgrounds (they fukken hurt my eyes and give me a fukken headache that kills me), but this black thing seems kind of gloomy, don't it? I don't like gloomy. So! A change would be nice. Now, show hands and give me a big AYE! those of you who support this idea!

Nyah... What else?

Gaming! Yeah, still in a kind of off mode when it comes to my online gaming, so I haven't been able to revive that part just yet. But it's on my checklist, so sooner or later it WILL be revived. And for thsoe who wonders, I play Lord of The Rings Online, Grand Fantasia, Guild Wars 2, Aion Online and World of Warcraft. And I am open for trying just about anything, as long as it's free to play, or at least have a free trial period. I am still looking for that perfect online game to get lost within.

Ah... GaiaOnline. Oh, gawd... I don't think I've logged in since sometime last year, which is insane considering the fact that the place used to be my number one online home. It's on my checklist, but I just haven't gotten that far yet. I KNOW there's tons to get updated to once I log in, so I suppose I just keep pushing it down to the bottom of my list because of it... ._.

Yeah, I still have a lot to revive, but I'm slowly getting there.

Aaaanyhouse!

This random blog update was brought to you by beer, and 5ive.

Woo!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar