tirsdag 13. august 2013

Okay, okay (now with actual ramblings!)

I'll give it a rest now! Yes, I fiddled around with the appearance of the blog again. I just couldn't help myself! The other version was too yellow, and the header was yuck. This one, on the other hand, I'm actually really pleased with. I like the colours, and I like what I managed to do with the header (I fired up my lappie and made it in old gimp so I could get my favourite font), and I think the overall look is good. I'll probably stick to this until I get the custom background I've been thinking of.

Yeah, as I said, I think the blog looks pretty good now, at least on the screen I'm viewing it on. What does it look like for you? How much of the background can you see? On my screen, almost half the background gets cut off, so you don't see the bottom of it. It ends just below the bottom bird on the left beneath the poem. XD Here's what it's supposed to look like:


It's pretty big, as you can see. It's something random I found on google, so I have no idea who has the original picture. I take no credit for this! X3

On another matter, if you're having problems commenting on the blog, then it's cause you need an account on either Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM, or OpenID to do so, apparently. Most people should have a google account (if you have gmail, google+ or a youtube account), tho I don't know about the rest. And if you can't find the comment section, then just click below the actual blog entry where it says either "ingen/?? kommentarer" or "no/?? comments" cause sometimes the comment section hides. At least from me, it does. o.o

What else?

Uh, yeah, I'm currently working on digifying all my paperwork, so I've been scanning old art like a god damn hero lately! So far I've got over 800 pics scanned, and I'm not even done. Woo. The pile I have left right now is all artwork of only one OC, but I'm guessing there are over 100 pieces of art there, so... Yeah. Also, I realized that some pretty important drawings aren't even in my possession anymore, which created a somewhat "fun" dilemma. See, I gave a lot of drawings of one of my OCs to The EXtraterrestrial several years ago. Which was... Intelligent. Though, I couldn't have known then that I'd need them now, both for the digifying project, as well as some other pretty important things.
Anyhouse, the "fun" dilemma was whether I should just give up on the drawings, or make contact with my ex and ask to borrow them to get them scanned. I think I argued with myself for a day or two on the matter, before I actually sat down and sent her a private message on Facebook. Couldn't hurt to ask, right?
But, I sent her the message on Thursday last week (4 days ago now), and still no reply. In fact, I went to check, and I don't even think she's opened and seen the message. So, either she haven't been on FB for the past days, or FB haven't told her she got a message. Or she's just plain ignoring me, which is also an option, I suppose. XD I could send her a txt on her phone, but writing long texts on the phone with the touch keyboard is a nightmare, and I'm still not desperate enough to do that, so meh. We'll just see what happens.

On the home-front, the kitchen is still at a standstill while I'm saving up money to hire an electrician to do the electric work that needs to be done before I can finish everything in there. But I've got my fridge, and a microwave, so I'm surviving. Food is a boring subject, but it's good enough for now.

My health is bipolar. One day I'm good, the next I can barely walk. It's a fun little game of figuring out what kind of day I'll have before I attempt to get up on the morning. It's usually not that hard to guess, cause on bad days I wake up in pain. So, yay.

Social life is still dead. I'm too tired to deal with people, so I'd rather just avoid it for now. I'm not depressed or troubled or anything. I'm just feeling introvert and need time to myself. Which is kind of usual, hehe. I did have one of my sisters over this weekend, and we saw a movie (FFVII: Advent Children Complete, which was even more awesome than the original), talked nerdy to eachother and did some gaming. It felt good, cause she's one of the few people I can stand to have around me when I'm feeling like not being social, cause she's the same as me in that matter. It was a good weekend, it was.

I'm running out of things to ramble about now.

So, I'll just leave you with this absolutely FANTASTIC asmv made by loosecontroiPL from youTube, showing a simply brilliant introduction to my number one favourite anime of all time; Fairy Tail!

Until next time, take care, my lovelies~


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar