mandag 17. februar 2014

Energy-crisis

The annoying lack of energy has got to be the most troublesome part of having fibromyalgia. I never seem to have energy for anything at all, and most of the time I'm just stuck in my chair while wishing I could get up and do something. I know a portion of this is due to laziness, that I'm well aware of and not ashamed to admit, but most of it is due to lack of energy. I'm just constantly drained, and saving up energy is really, really difficult.

The treatment I'm getting now seems to be helping on my pain, cause I'm in a lot less pain now than what I was about a month ago. But so far it hasn't helped against the lack of energy. I'm still as tired as ever, and it's really annoying. Especially considering how much I really need to get done these days.

I'm not even going to talk about the apartment anymore, cause I'm tired of repeating myself regarding its state. Needless to say, I'm not done yet.

Sure, the pain can be annoying, as in it makes it difficult for me to lift things or move heavy things around. I may not be troubled with horrible aches these days, but the pain is still there if I poke it. And I poke it every time I try to lift something, so hah. But it's something I can live with, and I don't really mind being in pain. I'm pretty used to it now, so I know how to deal with it.

But not having energy is what kills me, cause it kills my will as well. I've got tons of things I want and need to do, but since I have no energy to do it all I just lose all my will to do any of it. And it makes me even lazier. It's a horrible circle, and I just can't seem to get out of it. And the worst part is that it's starting to eat its way on my mood, and making me feel down. And we all know I hate feeling down!

I'm not sure how to fix this. I mean, there's got to be a solution to it, I'm sure of it. I just need to find that solution. But as it is right now, I can't for the life of me think of a single thing that might help me find it. Hngh! So annoying.

I'd end the entry right there if it wasn't for the fact that it's such a depressive place to end an entry. I don't like depressive endings!

So, uh....

In more upbeat news, I'm almost done with my current art goal of doing lineart portraits of all the new characters that are being added to my stories! Right now I've got as many as 27 portraits sketched out and done lineart on, and I'm currently working on putting lineart on the 28th. It was supposed to be the last one, but 28 is such a half-assed number so I'll be sketching out two more so I at least have 30 of them. It's a nice and round number, it is. Hehe..

But yeah, things are going really well on that front, cause info just keeps pouring in about these newcommers, and it's even including a whole new dimension with tons of info on it! Things are really starting to make sense now, and I feel like I'm close to some kind of gigantic eureka moment of some kind. I don't know. But it's exciting, at least. So, yay!

When one part of your life is being difficult, find the good parts and focus on them instead!

Love you all~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar