onsdag 29. februar 2012

Quote me on that (updated)

We all know I'm a huge gamer, with Final Fantasy as my main focus, and these days I'm in gaming mode again. And, I've gotten some comments on how I manage to get so into the games I'm playing, and start shouting at the TV, so I figured I'd do this short little blog entry for your entertainment, and simply write down all the stuff I shout out while playing.

This is a little gathering of today's shouting at the TV, while playing FFXIII.

"Surprise, bitches! I came from above!!" (commence dirty thinking)
"Eesh.. I'd rather take you oozy stuff from behind."
"Snow, would you STOP farming those mushrooms! Jeeze..."
"The cunt of a shark!" (the repeating one that I say A LOT)
"Wooho, heyhey, no lookielookie, I'm inviiiiiiisble!"
"MY GOD HE'S STANDING ON TWO FEET NOW WITH A GOD DAMN SAW WILL YOU STAGGER THAT SON OF A BITCH SOON PLEASE?!?"
"WhatWhoWhere? Why are we alert?! What sees me?! Where are you?! Oh, god, no, not another one!"
"No, no, no, turn around. Look the other way. I wanna take you from behiiihiiihiiind!"
"Okay. Take him out, bitches! Take him out!!"
"Ravage, ravage, ravage me, please."
"Aiaiai, emotional Snow on the move!"
"Holy snap, crackle and pop, he went mental on me!"
"Surprise, surprise, bitch. Now down on your knees!"
"You're gonna SQUIRM, SQUIRM, SQUIRM, SQUIRT! .........Ew."
"Always go for the Stikini first, cause FORBIDDEN DANCE IS FORBIDDEN, GOD DAMN IT!! He needs to learn his lesson."
"Woohoo, otherwordly boner! No, wait.. Bones! Haha!"
"YesYesYesYesYes! Aiaiaiaia! Heeeeeeeelloooooooo! Mine!"
"Yes! Pulse, pulse, pulse it, baby!"
"Emo Hope is causing battle of doom, god damn that son of a bitch, slap him!"

I didn't quote all of it, cause most of the time I was too focused on the game, but every now and then when I shouted something random, and I remembered my notepad, I wrote it down just for fun. For no other reason than to entertain the few people that loves to comment on my gaming. So, this one's for you, my lovelies! I'mma keep gaming, and shouting, so if you want more of these, then just say so. I'll try and get my random shoutings documented for you.


 Edit 1~
:: UPDATE :: 01.Mar.2012 ::

Quotes from today, which contains a lot of frustration.

"Yes. It is WILD, MAN! And grand. It's Gran Pulse, baby!"
"Okay, note to self, certain enemies, when they look tough, DO NOT TOUCH."
"I'mma bangarang your a~ss!"
"Holy shitlocks, you're HUGE!"
"Will you stagger him?! Stagger, stagger, stagger, stagger, for cunt's sake!"
"Oh, hey, hey, hey, I can zoom out, eeheeheehee! ....About damn time I found that out."
"Crysta~riu~m! And you, missus, are going to ravage, ravage, ravage me!"
""Lookie there, yes, there we have those that AAAAAHHH!! ...God damned flying freaks."
"Gyahaha! Large."
"Eeheehee, fluffy ball of fluffness!"
"Nugget! Cicken McNugget, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!"
"This place is so awesome, I'm really enjoying myse-ABBAH!!! ....Sneaky largeness."
"Wohoo, navigation! Slalom baby!"
"GOD DAMNED SON OF A BITCH SELF DESTRUCTION FREAK YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN FORBIDDEN TO BE IN A GAME!!!"
"That's it, I'MMA GO BAHAMUT ON YOUR ASS!!"
"You make my head go wobbidywoobwoob."
"Snow, please stop being so god damned J-licious.."
"Yes, yes, yes, yes! I think I gasm'd a little..."
"But, I, uh, no, god damned son of a.... Fack."



 Edit 2~
:: UPDATE :: 02.Mar.2012 ::

And the level of frustration continues to rise.

 "I don't know what you are bu-WHOA, YOU'RE UGLY!"
"Hero pose!! *poses* ..... *blinks* .... Oh, that made me dizzy..."
"Come on, fugly-face, let's da~ance. Owie! .....Fack."
"Oh, moneyz! Money, money, money, must me funneh, in a Gran Pulse World. Eehp!"
"Seff. ...Iroth." (seff is Norwegian slang for 'of course')
"Oh, come on, blob-face! Let's... Blobber?"
"WOULD YOU STOP MOVING AROUND?! STAND STILL AND LET ME KILL YOU, YOU GOD DAMNED BAH!"
"I hate blobs, I hate blobs, I hate blobs, die, die, die, die! Or stagger. Whatever."
"Whore and a half and three cunt degrees!"
"OH, STAGGER, HOHO! Hit that bitch, hit that bitch!"
"Black cowshit, you can take a beating! Me no likey."
"SATAN IN HELL GOD DAMNED CUNT WHORE GAME!!"

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar