torsdag 24. mai 2012

Changes and updates

I did some small changes to this blog, because I've been meaning to for a while now, and it looks good at least as a temporary solution. I figured that since so much have changed elsewhere, it was about time my blog changed a bit too.

A small run-through of the changes~
To personalize the page a bit, I made a simple new background using one of my favourite jester pics (could've made it fancier and all, but I'm lazy), and I also made a simple header instead of using a title up there. It's quickly done, all of it, but it's decent enough.
I changed the about me section, cause I figured that long blurb about me was just annoying, and just made it simple with some few keywords about me. =P
The Linkings section was added, with links to some of the more important places. The first is my other blog that is updated weekly with progress on my quest for the year, while the others are my deviantart page as well as my facebook page. I'll add in more links when I can think of them. =3
I also moved that vaourite poem of mine up from the bottom of the page and put it in the sidebar instead, to save space.

Simple changes, but I think it looks a lot better now. ^^

What else have changed in my life? Well, only everything. Though mostly me. It's hard to put into words how much have changed, and how and why, but trust me when I say that though it may not look like it, nothing is the same anymore. It took months to get to this point, but it was worth it. I'm definitely running on some completely new tracks now, and it feels good. I'm not gonna blabber on about it all in here, but I'm just gonna say that I've kind of restarted this game called life, with a new character that I'm gonna work on leveling this year. ;p

And speaking of games, after several months of being inactive, I'm back into the old gaming ways again. For the moment I'm only playing Grand Fantasia, and due to some health issues and stuff my online time is a bit restricted, but I am playing every day now. It feels good to be back. =3

Aaaand, yeah. That's all I want to say for now. I'm sorry for not updating this blog at all lately, but I've been busy with stuffs. If things keep going according to plan here on out, you'll get to see way more updates from me in a near future. My life is getting exciting now, and I want you all along for the ride! ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar